There are two ways to become a member of WFATE, by using our online membership sign-up page or by printing, filling out, and mailing a hard copy form to WorldFate.
- Regular Collaborative Members: These shall be countrywide associations duly established for the appropriate purposes and open to all active educators. They shall be admitted to membership by a decision of the Board of Directors. Dues shall be equivalent to USD $300.00 per year.
- Affiliated Members: These shall be institutions and universities or their departments, as well as other associations of educators active as scholars or practitioners in the field of education. They shall be admitted by a decision of the Board of Directors. Dues shall be equivalent to USD $100.00 per year.
- Regular Individual Membership: This level is open to scholars or professionals active in education, in research and/or in practice. Dues shall be equivalent to USD $51.40 per year.
- Retired Individual Membership: This level is open to those that have retired from full time employment. Dues shall be equivalent to USD $25.00 per year.
- Sponsoring Membership: This level is open to educators who choose to make a lump sum payment as initial or supporting members of WFATE. Sponsoring members payment shall be equivalent to USD $300 from the biennial meeting.
NOTE: Membership in the Federation shall be open to all individuals involved in educator preparation regardless of disability or diversity (race, color, sex, creed, or sexual orientation). To remain members in good standing individual members must have paid their membership dues for the current year, and collective members must have paid their membership dues through the previous year.